Welcome to Westlake Academy! We are a brand new, tuition-free, K-2 public charter school opening in Fall 2022.
Our talented educators build on each child’s natural curiosity and sense of wonder. Students stretch their minds and bodies as they explore a developmentally appropriate curriculum where social-emotional learning combines with academic fundamentals. Our school offers:
- FREE full-day Kindergarten for students who turn five years old by September 30th
- Safe, close-knit campus communities
- Welcoming teachers & nurturing school environment
- Individualized academic & child development support with small class sizes
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum aligned with Ohio state standards
- Proven & accredited instructional model that is used by several of Ohio’s top-performing schools
- Partnership with on-site Creative Playrooms Montessori & Child Care Center to offer before and after school care programs
Administrative Staff ListingComing Soon
Westlake Academy is a public, community school. We are our own school district sponsored by the St. Aloysius Orphanage (Charter School Specialists) which provides oversight and enforces academic, fiscal, and legal accountability. We are managed by ACCEL Schools, a high performing network of over 50 charter schools located throughout the United States.
Community Schools (Charter Schools) offer families an alternative to the local public school. Community schools are tuition-free, open to all students in the county, and focused on meeting student needs for success. Community schools are among the top-performing schools in the nation. Read more about charter schools.
Founded in 2014, ACCEL Schools is a K-12 public charter school management organization (CMO) serving students across the United States in brick-and-mortar, virtual, and hybrid school settings. We focus on improving academic outcomes of students regardless of geographic location or socioeconomic factors. The leadership team at ACCEL Schools has a combined 1000+ years of experience as global school management operators with expertise in curriculum research and design, assessment, student support services, and education consulting. Our entire team fundamentally believes that all children deserve a great education and students should be supported as they pursue a wide variety of post-secondary options. Our robust technology increases engagement, access to resources, efficiencies, and academic results helping our students become productive global citizens.